Friday, October 21, 2022

Jaaxy: Get started Now with Renowned Keyword Research Tool

 


Have problems with keyword research? Maybe you love keyword research to help you make money easily with your online business. For me, this is something that I have been doing since I FULLY started my affiliate marketing in 2013. It is really an exciting experience if you know how to do it with a perfect keyword research tool such as Jaaxy. I don’t know what you use for your keyword research.

Up until 2012, the research process was a very daunting and tedious process for me. I could perform this much better and much more efficiently than any other keyword tool out there. 

From 2005 to 2012 I simply never found a keyword tool that could save me time in my keyword research like Jaaxy.  In fact, I found them to provide data that was unclear and hopeless.

Let Me Share with You The Problem with Most Keyword Tools...

_____________________________________________
If you have subscribed to a keyword tool in the past, you will know that many of them produce A LOT of data, metrics, and statistics that you have to juggle around with. The problem is that with most of these keyword metrics, there is no value in the #s. In other words, most keyword tools provide you with COMPLETELY useless data.


A few things you need to watch out for when buying keyword tools:
(1) Anything that you INSTALL
(2) Anything that provides PPC guestimates
(3) Anything that uses Alexa as the key factor in determining competition
(4) Anything that requires several searches to accomplish a singular task
(5) Tools that don’t pull results from ALL search engines.


These are usually indicators that they are low-grade search tools. It doesn’t take long to realize that tools line their pockets providing users with useless data and is incapable of getting at meaningful data.

Let Me Introduce You to the Jaaxy Enterprise ...

_____________________________________
As I mentioned earlier, I have never really been a fan of keyword tools and their (for the most part) useless data and inability to get to the keyword I want.

When doing research on my niches, there are only THREE metrics that I care about…

• How much competition does the keyword have
• How much traffic does the keyword get
• Does the keyword make sense?
The last one is based on “common sense”, the first two are metrics that Jaaxy Enterprise can ACCURATELY capture and that I have yet to see any keyword tool efficiently gather. 

Keywords that have low competition and get a good amount of traffic are SEO-ready and if you can find them, you can literally take over the search engines simply by creating some content or a video that is relevant to that keyword.
Sound easy? That is because it is, but ONLY if you have this data….



Learn How to Find "Money Making" Keywords

______________________________________
The biggest fear with people these days seems to be the fear that the niche they are going to go into has too much competition. This is an assumption built on a LACK OF KEYWORD KNOWLEDGE!

To be quite honest with you, the biggest worry of mine has always been that I will never have enough time to address all the “NO COMPETITION” niches out there. I have too many keywords, too many ideas, and too many niches that I know I can create a full-time income from. I suppose that is a good problem to have.

I can create successful campaigns “at will” because I know how to find an unbelievable amount of keywords within a niche, because when you have access to a tool like Jaaxy you can uncover things that no other keyword tool can access. 

Let me give you a few quick examples here in niches that I can assure you I don’t know anything about (you would hope so anyways), “women’s nylons” and “old age pensions”. 

I am going to aim to find keywords that have less than 300 total competing pages in Google (in all of the world), and keywords that get traffic, and they MUST make sense.

Jaaxy Enterprise has created a reality for me that was never once possible…the fact that there are UNBELIEVABLE domains available even to this day.

With every search you do in Jaaxy Enterprise, it will tell you which Exact Match Domains (EMD’s) are available with the corresponding search term, 90 domains at a time. The reality will quickly hit you when that “holy crap, there are a lot of awesome freakin’ domains available). .com EMD’s that people are selling for $1,000’s within reselling services, I am finding EVERY SINGLE search in Jaaxy.

Do you want to see it? Check this ONE search out (was actually the same “old age pension” search).


You can see, all these prime times .com domains are available. I could then buy these domains up, I could put a small site up on them, and because Google ranks domains that have the keyword in them very high still (even after the latest Panda update targeting EMD’s), I could basically buy up the first ranking in Google.


$10 for a domain for a year. 1,000’s clicks. To me, this is a no-brainer and a complete business model that Jaaxy Enterprise opens up because of its ability to find domains so efficiently.

You Can Choose a Jaaxy Plan That Fits Your Budget

________________________________________
I have just barely brushed the surface of what Jaaxy can do. There are brainstorming (niche finding) functions, the ability to find easily where your sites are ranked in Google (what page am I on), find affiliate programs, analyze your competition’s websites, create keyword lists…and a heck of a lot more. Those are the icing on the cake.


I want to explain to you that there are options for Jaaxy for any budget, from someone just starting out, to someone that understands the importance of keyword research, to the power user.
Jaaxy Starter =
FREE
Jaaxy Pro = $19 per month, $199 per year
Jaaxy Enterprise = $49 per month (discount this week only), $499 per year

I use this Enterprise personally because I am a pro user (someone who doesn’t like to waste time) and if you want the ultimate brilliance, I suggest you go for that option. 

If you are a bit unsure and you want to get your feet wet using Jaaxy, try the free version. It is limited, but it will get you a good idea of what to expect. If you are starting out and on a limited budget, Jaaxy Pro still rocks. It will save you hours per day-off your keyword research and still has most of the functions within Enterprise, it just isn’t nearly as “quick”.

This tool is web based so you can access it from anywhere if you have an Internet connection, including your mobile phone. I often find myself in the lineup at the grocery store finding keywords or when I get an idea when I am out and about, I do a search in Jaaxy (it stores all your search history so you can use it to store your ideas!).

I urge you to test drive Jaaxy here FREE.

Are you ready to start your own special research with Jaaxy? Just go ahead and use this FREE to go about your keyword research…

Try the keyword tool below and enjoy the way it will provide you with the best keywords.

Jaaxy keyword research tool!


No comments:

Affilorama: Is this just another Scam?

  Name: Affilorama Website url: www.affilorama.com Price: $1 thirty-day trial, $67 monthly, $997 for three years + upsells Owner: M...